- Our lowest profile base
- 24″ x 24″ Square (85 lb) or 24″ diam. Round (75 lb)
- Galvanized for rust resistance
- Welded base sleeve with through-bolt to secure umbrella
- Fits 2 & 1.5* inch diameter umbrella poles (*with included adaptor)
- No assembly required
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us46 reviews
The kit of had a lot of parts I didn’t need, but nice to have. I got the crank handle /axel to work fine. It has a spring compression that puts a drag on the axel, preventing the umbrella from closing. Worked well for me.
As noted in my title. I have had this same Fiberbuilt umbrella for 14 years and the only reason I am replacing is because of the the fading of the hunter green umbrella. The material and tilt mechanism are still in perfect shape. Other than getting a no tilt on the first shipment, which the company replaced quickly with the tilt one I had ordered, I hope it will be as long lasting.
We live on the water in Hilton Head Island and there is always a breeze sometimes strong. So far the umbrella has stayed upright. Good product.
Emailed about a replacement crank, had a reply with the link for the part I needed within minutes. delivery was as promised. Very happy
I’m very impressed with the quality of these umbrellas! Perfect for our very windy pool are!