- Recommended for use with 71/2', 8' and 9' umbrellas
- Good 55lb stationary under table base
- An economical choice when it comes to bases
- Colored concrete available in 4 colors
- Protective black trim and padded feet
- Base sleeve tightening knob to secure umbrella
- Fits 2, 1.5, 1.375 inch diameter umbrella poles (*with included adaptors)
- Unique design for extra strength
- Base size 19" Diameter
- Overall height: 14"
*This base is not manufactured in USA
* Bases are not qualified for discounts
We live on the water in Hilton Head Island and there is always a breeze sometimes strong. So far the umbrella has stayed upright. Good product.
Love our Fibrebuilt umbrella base. We have 4 of them now and haven't had an umbrella fall over in high winds since we bought them. Great company to work with and awesome customer service.
Attractive and functional product at a good price. Base arrived well-packaged with easy pictorial setup instructions. Got the black because champagne bronze was not in stock. It still looks good with champagne bronze umbrella pole. Helpful and responsive customer service throughout the process of buying the market umbrella and base.
Excellent quality !!
Excellent buy. No one sees a fancy metal base; this one has held steady during high winds and does the job without being seen or getting in the way. Recommended!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us48 reviews
We ordered this replacement crank kit in error (our error, not the company's) and didn't realize until we had unwrapped it. Dawn in customer service was very helpful and agreed we could send it back. Upon inspection (a reasonable requirement) they refunded this purchase. next time I need an umbrella, I'm going to this company for sure!
Well made and very efficient
The kit of had a lot of parts I didn’t need, but nice to have. I got the crank handle /axel to work fine. It has a spring compression that puts a drag on the axel, preventing the umbrella from closing. Worked well for me.
As noted in my title. I have had this same Fiberbuilt umbrella for 14 years and the only reason I am replacing is because of the the fading of the hunter green umbrella. The material and tilt mechanism are still in perfect shape. Other than getting a no tilt on the first shipment, which the company replaced quickly with the tilt one I had ordered, I hope it will be as long lasting.