- Auger anchors umbrella into beach sand or dirt and provides housing for umbrella pole
- Corrosion and weather-resistant heavy-duty aluminum
- Welded rotor and included handle (not shown) provides maximum torque for easy installation and removal
- Through bolt secures umbrella pole within the base
- Narrow openings on end tip allow water and sand to escape
- Fits 1.5 and 2-inch umbrella poles
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us41 reviews
I recently purchased a new patio set for my condo and wanted something with a punch to set it off. I searched so many places but nothing was sticking until I came across Fiberbuilt umbrellas. It was perfect! At first I thought it was a little on the pricey side, but once I received it I realized I bought quality. Looking forward to many days chillaxin under the good ole’ USA 🇺🇸! Thanks Fiberbuilt.
I am pleased. This replaces a broken crank of the same design in a Home Depot Hampton Bay 9' umbrella. Easy installation.
Love it, but a light near top inside would be awesome. Take advantage of solar charged battery at night.
After a lot of research we came across Fiberbuilt umbrellas and we are very impressed with the quality of the umbrella!
Searched internationally for a crank handle for a vintage Southern Butterfly umbrella. No one had one, nor knew how to help. I found this particular model and it works perfectly. Since it was not a compatible umbrella for the crank, I had to make a few modifications in order for it to fit. Was not able to use the cover plates, but the mechanism works fine.