- Rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum
- Non-marking, heavy-duty, marine-grade, polyurethane wheels
- Contemporary smooth style available in 4 colors
- Comes with or without wheels.
- Base sleeve with through-bolt to secure umbrella
- Fits 2 & 1.5* inch diameter umbrella poles (*with included adaptor)
- 110lbs, 160lbs
- Unique design for extra strength
Click on request quote so we can send a quote including shipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us38 reviews
After a lot of research we came across Fiberbuilt umbrellas and we are very impressed with the quality of the umbrella!
Searched internationally for a crank handle for a vintage Southern Butterfly umbrella. No one had one, nor knew how to help. I found this particular model and it works perfectly. Since it was not a compatible umbrella for the crank, I had to make a few modifications in order for it to fit. Was not able to use the cover plates, but the mechanism works fine.
After having wind destroy several cheaper umbrellas, I decided to go with the pros. Money well spent. This is a quality umbrella, from the marine quality canvas to the sturdy post and operating system. Just get one and enjoy the outdoors!
Bought one 8 years ago,still looks like new , the one in the center of the three showing on one of the pic’s, just bought two more based
on the one I bought 8 years ago. For the money/longevity.Remember one will always get what they pay for
Very nice umbrella. Great quality.
Pleased with my purchase. Would buy again.