Primarily for light-duty locations, this 7.5 ft hexagonal valance style umbrella features a vinyl-coated weave canopy (available in 10 colors) and a two-piece, 1.5″ diameter pole with a .065″ aluminum wall thickness and is available in three powder coat finish pole colors. It can be used for both in-table and freestanding. Not designed for high wind locations. These budget-friendly valance style umbrellas provide years of shaded comfort to backyards and pool decks.
- (6) 0.375″ diam., light-duty, flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints, hubs and end tips
- Anodized and powder coated pole finishes
- Tilt option available on some models
- Crank and Push uplift mechanisms available
- All models are available on Quick Ship Program.
*This umbrellas is not manufactured in USA
I needed to replace 6 umbrellas at the neighborhood cabana. When I could not order them from the last place, I went directly to Fiberbuilt to order. Not only were the umbrellas in stock, they were cheaper than the other place I bought them.
These umbrellas are outside with daily use from May 1st until October 1st (5 months). The last set of umbrella's lasted 6 years. The only draw string to raise the canopy on these units would occasionally break, but was easily fixable. Overall, these umbrellas would not fade and provided great shade for the members of the cabana.
The customer service at Fiberbuilt was also great. My umbrellas took a few days to get processed, but the customer service folks quickly answered my question question on shipping and delivery of my umbrellas.
Overall, I would highly recommend these umbrellas for commercial or home use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.