This umbrella features a 2.5" diameter, one-piece pole that allows for both in-table and freestanding use. To accompany a wide range of dining, lounge and chaise seating, the .125 thickness aluminum pole comes in seven finishes.
- Flexible fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints, hubs, and end tips.
- Marine Grade Weatherproof Acrylic.
- Pole finishes are FiberTeak Wood Simulated.
- All rib, finial, and hub colors coordinate with the finish color selected for the pole except for Sahara which has Champagne Bronze ribs, finials, and hubs.
- Leadtime: 3-4 Weeks
We offer more customization please contact email@example.com to see the full detail of canopy colors please go to https://fiberbuiltumbrellas.com/diamante/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us48 reviews
We ordered this replacement crank kit in error (our error, not the company's) and didn't realize until we had unwrapped it. Dawn in customer service was very helpful and agreed we could send it back. Upon inspection (a reasonable requirement) they refunded this purchase. next time I need an umbrella, I'm going to this company for sure!
Well made and very efficient
The kit of had a lot of parts I didn’t need, but nice to have. I got the crank handle /axel to work fine. It has a spring compression that puts a drag on the axel, preventing the umbrella from closing. Worked well for me.
As noted in my title. I have had this same Fiberbuilt umbrella for 14 years and the only reason I am replacing is because of the the fading of the hunter green umbrella. The material and tilt mechanism are still in perfect shape. Other than getting a no tilt on the first shipment, which the company replaced quickly with the tilt one I had ordered, I hope it will be as long lasting.