This Prestige model features the proprietary FiberTeak simulated wood pole with a 1 3/4" diameter, on piece, .125 wall thickness aluminum core, three woodgrain finish choices and 3/4" diameter fiberglass ribs. This structural integrity coupled with the warm wood look is more durable than actual wood umbrellas as they will not warp, check or split.
- Fiberglass ribs with molded nylon joints, hubs, and end tips.
- Marine Grade Weatherproof Acrylic.
- The poles are made with heavy duty aluminum cores and a protective, textured fiberglass coating for excellent durability.
- All rib, finial, and hub colors coordinate with the finish color selected for the pole except for Sahara which has Champagne Bronze ribs, finials, and hubs.
- Leadtime: 3-4 Weeks
We offer more customization please contact email@example.com to see the full detail of canopy colors please go to https://fiberbuiltumbrellas.com/augusta/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us46 reviews
The kit of had a lot of parts I didn’t need, but nice to have. I got the crank handle /axel to work fine. It has a spring compression that puts a drag on the axel, preventing the umbrella from closing. Worked well for me.
As noted in my title. I have had this same Fiberbuilt umbrella for 14 years and the only reason I am replacing is because of the the fading of the hunter green umbrella. The material and tilt mechanism are still in perfect shape. Other than getting a no tilt on the first shipment, which the company replaced quickly with the tilt one I had ordered, I hope it will be as long lasting.
We live on the water in Hilton Head Island and there is always a breeze sometimes strong. So far the umbrella has stayed upright. Good product.
Emailed about a replacement crank, had a reply with the link for the part I needed within minutes. delivery was as promised. Very happy
I’m very impressed with the quality of these umbrellas! Perfect for our very windy pool are!